Anchor Hocking 2-quart glass batter mixing bowl features a convenient handle and easy pour spout. Glass is microwave, preheated oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe. The batter bowl allows you to do it all; whip up your treat in this tempered glass bowl; deep enough to keep your contents inside and a handle to maintain a good grip on the bowl. This batter bowl is perfect for your favorite baker or for your own kitchen. Anchor Glass is MADE IN THE USA. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It has been Anchor Hockings experience that the vast majority of failures are due to mishandling or improper care of the product. It is important to note that the misuse often happens over time and the actual failure may occur at a later date. A few examples (but not an exhaustive list) of this type of mishandling are:
1. Scouring or improperly cleaning the bakeware.
2. Causing severe thermal shock by adding liquid to a hot dish, placing a hot dish into dishwater, or placing a hot dish directly on a counter-top rather than using pot holders, pad or trivet.
3. Discarding chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched bakeware products.
4. Hard hits or impacts occurring during usage, washing or storing.
5. Cooking at a higher temperature than 425 degrees F.
6. Using on a stove top, broiler or toaster oven.
7. Placing bake-ware on a recently used or still warm stovetop burner.
Properly caring for and using your Anchor Hocking bake-ware is a critical step in maintaining its integrity and safety. Anchor Hockings bakeware must be properly cared for and used according to instructions for it to perform as excepted.